Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dance Party (Quick...Quick...Slow...)

Hey Peeps Back Home!!! Miss you all bunches!!! I am counting down the days until I reunite with all MY PEOPLE!! (I even plan on tracking down my favorite postman Mr.Ron) Yeah! Sooo I hope your excited (actually thrilled) regarding my arrival to the U.S. (If you aren't....well I guess it would be alright to pretend this time- its generally a sin to act fake...but I'll let a few select individuals slide since I'm spendin' the dough to come home..LOL...Can you tell I am a very anxious??? ;) Pictured below are a few friends I had over Friday night. These ladies are in the midst of exams - and needed a night away from their studies...so we went to dinner and then they came to my house for a 'dance' party. The word 'dance' is in quotations here because I can't really say that I did a good job defining the word over the weekend - I tried my best - but this Carolina girl had a hard time keeping up with these Ugandan ladies! Let's just say these ladies are expert and this girl has ALOT to learn! Anyways, B I can't wait to show you what I've learned. So get 'ready Youngsville here I come!!!!!!!!'









































































































2 comments:

The Sexton Crew said...

Can't wait to see your mad skeelz back in NC!!! Just remember -it's a figure eight not a circle. ;-)

I love you.
Amie

Faye Creech said...

Looks like fun! I know you are excited and that your parents can hardly wait to see both son and daughter! Take care - we are still praying for travel arrangements to go well.