Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Counting the days until.....

love on gavin mac, general & michaela
giggle till I cry with my sister
tease my jordie
ride in the ranger with my marine
eat bella shroom pizza till i'm sick :)
listen to 99.9 genuine country
eat momma's chicken tender salad
worship at MY church
see MY jessie wed
drink 'coffee' and catch up on life with mom & gracie
chat it up with aud
dance with amie and watch 'black' movies
have my back adjusted by the chiropractor
visit MY ENT DOCTOR
drink strawberry fraps from starbucks!!!
bojangles chicken biscuit with cheese pleeeeese (at least times 3)
all nighter at sheetz with MY jago
hug all four parents and not let go for awhile !!!!
arby's mozz. sticks baby!!!
lay in the sunshine on MY bed in MY room and take a nap with the big yellow dog that I am rather partial too ...while listening to country and gazing out MY big window
more pizza with the bartons/grays
visit triangle town center and tarjay
WELCOME TO MOES
be with my nana
nailz with lauren
watch a chick flick with erin marie!! (hey can i also swim in your pool???)
pump my own gas for MY lahonda and drive her around y-town with the sunroof back ;)
wendy's 'date' with katie anna to get a frosty ...so we can totally dip our french fries in them....because it tastes ohhh sooo very yummy!
abuse drew mckneely in sunday school (since i know how bad he misses my presence ...by the way who do you tease now that i am gone????)
take a long hot shower and use up the family water supply - because I know they miss me doing this LOL
hair by angela oooohhhh yeah - I desperately need a body wave!!
watch cory eat
play 'murder' with homegroup!!!



























































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jena, I'll be praying for your speedy arrival, safe trip and, of course, a wonderful time HOME. hope to see you at church for a hug.

Allie T said...

But ... but ... they don't play murder anymore!! You will have to fix that when you get back - although I think the reason it doesn't get played is because us moms get sleepy easily and are no fun. Bring fun back. :D :D You should throw a dance party at homegroup like what you had with your friends. :)

The Sexton Crew said...

Counting the days...

'til Jena posts a new update.

Much love,
the thorn in your flesh =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.