Saturday, July 14, 2007

I AM IN UGANDA

Hey Precious Family, Friends and Faithful Prayer Warriors! Wanted to let ya'll know that I have arrived safely in Mbarara Uganda. I am currently staying with my supervisor and his family until I get over jet lag and get a little more familiar with the area. My home is ready - thanks for praying - and is secure so fear not those who were concerned....

Sorry to make this short but I need to for now - stay tuned for pictures and a brief travel report.

Love you all! XXXOOO

5 comments:

Bob A said...

Jena -- glad you finally arrived in Uganda after such an eventful trip. I hope you at least found something fun to do in Chicago while you were stuck there. Did you have any trouble with immigrations and customs in Entebbe?

We heard from Paul today and he got to S Africa along with 3 out of 4 of his checked bags.

Greetings to the team there.

Bob

Allie T said...

Hey there, wanted to make sure you could read this, don't know what Myspace options are for you. Becky told us all about your adventure in the skies, and I'm so glad you got there safely! Can't wait to start hearing about all your work when you get started! Please update your prayer list once you get settled so we know what you need!

Love,
James, Allie, and Landon

The Sexton Crew said...

Yeah!!! I tried everything short of flying to Chicago myself to get you some company. I knew you could handle it though. Praying for you and missing you tons! Thanks for the party pic's.
I love you.
Amie (and the crew)

Anonymous said...

Jena,
We were excited to hear that you finally arrived at your destination and that the bags were there. Looking forward to hearing detailed reports about how God is working over there!

Anonymous said...

Jena,

I miss you so much. Three Cheers for Jena.

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

Looking forward to hearing from you. May God bless you.