Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Heart Your Home

Just got off skype with Momma and my heart is heavy. I thought I'd share these Watermark lyrics with ya'll - They have really comforted me since my Momma isn't here right now to hold me. Jesus I am inviting you here to this place. Embrace me Daddy.

'Come and make my heart your home - Come and be everything I ever know and love search me through and through til my heart becomes a home for you (repeat)-

A home for yooooou Lord, A home for you ohhhh Lord

Let everything I do open up a door for you to come through - that my heart will be a place where you want to be - you are my portion filling up everything - you are the fortune causing my heart to see - that its amazing that you could make yourself at home with me. ' X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bean....WOW a move... your hair looks great longer! I miss you, and so does Kristen. We were talking about you today. Economy here is terrible....all in the Lord's plans as we know. I think of you often when I open my Bible and see your prayer card. You look great. I think we sometimes forget the awesome power of the Lord is always there it we just open ourselves up to depend on Him. Lean on the Rock, Councelor, Creator, Sustainer, Almighty, All Knowing, All Seeing, Everything! WOW what a God...everything we could every need with only our good in mind...I love you!

Sawyer...AKA Nanner