Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stormin'

I know storms are a 'brewin' back home right now ...and rainy season has officially started here in Mbarara...In fact to be honest with you God is stirring within me a spirit of broken-ness. The following poem kind of describes how I feel at this time.

"In my eyes, I imagine that my soul is an ocean where I am tossed by the raging storms of life. Emotions run through my being and all of a sudden I am sailing far beyond the existence of anything and everything. The shore is distant in my view and in light of all reality, it seems impossible to reach. As a sailor battles to stay afloat during a storm, I too, fight, not to stay afloat, but to stay focused on solid rock close to the shoreline, in hopes that I may soon walk again on dry ground." BY :BAC

No comments: