Wednesday, December 26, 2007

THANK YOU GUYS XXXOOO

This is a "shout" out to all my WONDERFUL family and friends who sent me care packages for Christmas. Thank you all soooo much!

Drew and Lisa - WOW - What an amazing treat! May God bless you guys for your generosity! I really appreciate the notes of encouragement from my fellow peers and your faithful prayers every Sunday.

Grandma & Grandma Tager -Thank you for the goodies. I LOVED THE FRITOS and mini baby ruth bars! YUMMY ;)

Ms.Teri - I don't really know how to express how much I appreciated your gift. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I opened your gift xmas morning. I LOVED THE PINK "PURSE". Only you guys! I was also EXTREMELY excited about the bacon and aveeno shaving cream! All I could think about with the bacon - is how you loved cooking for "our" Marine....Awwww! Soon and very soon we will ALL be together again. Please give Lauren a hug for me!

Aunt Bonnie - Thanks again for the country music! I AM ENJOYING FORSURE

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR MORE FUN XMAS PICTURES






























No comments: